Only if you are benefited even a little bit please search this blog

Sunday 4 December 2016

Here is another poem by me          From A Soldier’s Pen
I must kill for my country
I must die for my country
It is my duty
To fight for the youth
Which is yet to come
Stay Alert! The war’s begun.
Bloodshed and ruins are there
But they are mere
These hands are red
With rage they were fed
These hands kill who is ahead
To make them sleep on the grave bed.
Sacrifices are made
Their scars don’t fade
The countries aren’t stable
And war is inevitable.
All there is, is hate and sorrow
Say my god will there be peace tomorrow?
I wanted to be a writer
Not a fighter
But alas! In the end
I was, I am, and I will be a soldier
Still it is a gun I am holding
It’s not the enemy, it’s my destiny
Which I am scolding.
                                                             Yuvraj Joshi 
Please like them if you think they are good after my every post I would try to bring more interesting things . 

No comments:

Post a Comment